Our Vision, Mission, Motto & Objectives
Vision: Evangelize Africa through business empowerment and transforming agriculture.
Mission: Transform rural livelihoods by alleviating unemployment and food shortage in Uganda and across sub-Saharan Africa.
Motto: Transform rural communities, one community at a time.
Objectives: To achieve the above mission, we focus on the following objectives:
- Train rural smallholder farmers in modern farming techniques.
- Train rural smallholder farmers in transformational business skills.
- Mobilize and provide micro-funds to smallholder farmers at affordable terms.
- Advocacy for creating smallholder farmers’ cooperatives in rural communities.
- Supply quality seeds to rural smallholder farmers to help boost crop production.
- Promote soil enrichment and preservation practices in rural farming communities.
- Provide transportation for rural smallholder farmers to transport harvests to markets.
- Enable and empower rural smallholder farmers to market their farm harvest.
- Setup silos and storage for use as harvest collection centers and quality checkpoints.
- Enable rural smallholder farmers to gain access to farm equipment.
Core Values: Our core values are based on T.I.M.E:
- Trustworthy: we uphold and embrace the value trustworthiness.
- Integrity: we espouse integrity in all our dealings and assignments.
- Morality: we endeavor to conduct ourselves in a moral and ethical manner.
- Empathy: we treat fellow human beings with genuine empathy.