Our Vision, Mission, Motto, Objectives, and Core Values
Vision: Evangelize Africa through business empowerment and transforming agriculture.
Mission: Transform rural livelihoods by alleviating unemployment, food and water shortage in Uganda and across sub-Saharan Africa.
Motto: Transforming rural communities, one community at a time.
Objectives: To achieve the above mission, we focus on the following key objectives:
- Train rural farmers in modern farming techniques.
- Train rural farmers in business empowering skills.
- Outreach rural communities in respect to social, economic & spiritual aspects.
- Provide clean water to rural communities through facilitating hand-dug water wells.
Core Values: Our core values are based on T.I.M.E:
- Trustworthy: we uphold and embrace the value of trustworthiness.
- Integrity: we espouse integrity in all our dealings and assignments.
- Morality: we endeavor to conduct ourselves in a moral and ethical manner.
- Empathy: we treat fellow human beings with genuine empathy.